Success is always associated with action. People who achieve success keep moving forward. They may make mistakes but they never quit.
– You will most likely experience family or friends pushing you down but don’t let them. Believe in yourself and squash the negative energy.
– Don’t let factors like time, money or knowledge get you down. You can find all of those if you put your mind to it. Just focus in on the details and create a realistic plan that will work for you.
– Set your goals and take baby steps every day towards achieving them.
– Use a calendar and planner to set your goals, stay organized and keep things moving forward. It also helps to break down things you don’t know into small tasks that you learn about or resource each morning.
– Talk about it on social media so you will hold yourself accountable and gain support to stay motivated.
– Start somewhere. Don’t let fear keep you off periscope. It’s a very supportive community to be involved with and it’s really fun to get to know others on the platform.